m: +44 (0)7775 608 111
Paul is a consultant and coach at ARL. Prior to joining, he was an internal consultant at a leading global retailer responsible for the leadership and general management development of the top talent across the group. He started his career in leadership on the frontlines as a Store Manager in two blue-chip retailers.
He is a specialist in leadership development, coaching, change management and working with senior teams. He is qualified in Myers Briggs, Strengthscope and Heartstyles and is a graduate of New Ventures West Integral Coaching – Professional Coaching Course (PCC) ICF-accredited.
Paul has worked designing and delivering a range of programmes across a number of industries including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Manufacturing. He has worked extensively in the UK, US, Europe and Asia.
Paul is passionate about supporting individuals and teams to find clarity, purpose and inspiration in their working and personal lives, thus maximising their potential. He carefully manages his time between work and family life and is the proud father of a little(ish) boy and girl.
Back to Our Team
ARL has delivered leadership training for us for a number of years. The training that they deliver has now become legendary within the organisation! The feedback from delegates is always fantastic – reporting that they have completed the training equipped with skills that they can easily implement, and that make a big, positive difference to their day to day lives.
International Market Research Company
Why Choose ARL
- We have all worked within businesses before becoming consultants, so know what it’s like to face the challenges of everyday corporate life
- We are purpose-driven individuals and want to make a genuine difference to your experience at work
- We believe in what we do and only work with ideas and principles that get results
- We are confident in our expertise, so are happy to support you achieve your goals and to challenge you when we disagree
- We have years of experience working in different sectors, at different levels within businesses and in different countries
Call us on +44 (0)7963 770 611 or drop us an email to see how we can help you.
We want your people to enjoy their work. Happy employees and happy customers create a successful company!
Knowing what we’re all about makes decision making so much easier and promotes a positive experience all round.