Supporting Effective Communication In The Workplace
Increasingly, we are being asked to help people plan, develop and run meetings or workshops. Our role is not to add yet another opinion to the room. Our key purpose is to enable you to be an active participant in discussions. Too often one person takes on the role of chair, note taker, decision recorder, summariser, challenger and coffee pourer – this can be ineffective and stressful.
Our flexible facilitators will free you from straddling numerous roles, helping you and your team to make better, simpler and quicker decisions and to benefit from more productive and practical sessions.
Elliot’s highly engaging and honest interpersonal style openly inspires the motivation for those in attendance, as well as equipping them with simple models and points of reference. He also is not afraid to challenge and call out those more resistant to change – helping adjust their thinking using his coaching expertise.
Why Choose ARL
- We have all worked within businesses before becoming consultants, so know what it’s like to face the challenges of everyday corporate life
- We are purpose-driven individuals and want to make a genuine difference to your experience at work
- We believe in what we do and only work with ideas and principles that get results
- We are confident in our expertise, so are happy to support you achieve your goals and to challenge you when we disagree
- We have years of experience working in different sectors, at different levels within businesses and in different countries
Call us on +44 (0)7963 770 611 or drop us an email to see how we can help you.
We want your people to enjoy their work. Happy employees and happy customers create a successful company!
Knowing what we’re all about makes decision making so much easier and promotes a positive experience all round.